Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2005, 04:09 PM

My family just booked our first week-long cruise, it's with Royal Caribbean; to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and Costa Maya in December. We were wondering what excursions should we book and which ones to stay away from.
Old 02-26-2005, 06:05 PM

Wow! There are many options and your question is very broad. What kind of things are you interested in doing? Once we have a better understanding of your interests, posters will be able to provide you with suggestions.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 03-21-2005, 10:52 AM

I've recently booked a week long cruise for my family (2 teens 17 & 15), my husband, and myself on Royal Caribbean. Sounds like I picked the same itinerary (Belize City, Cozumel, Costa Maya, & Grand Cayman). We're sailing 12/4. I've heard that the ship excursions tend to be overcrowded. I found some info. at shoretrips.com, but don't know how reliable it might be. There are so many options that it's a little overwhelming.
Old 03-21-2005, 02:29 PM

Shoretrips is a good, reliable excursion company. They contract with local guides, who from my own experience are very good, and often have smaller groups than on the ship's excursions. Sometimes they even offer a tour that the ship doesn't, perhaps with a particular theme or activity. If you booked your cruise through a travel agent, please allow your TA to book anything you decide to do on Shoretrips too, as they do work with TA's.
Old 03-21-2005, 05:18 PM

Thanks Karen - I appreciate the feedback. Everything about Shoretrips looked very legitimate, but you never know these days....I'll definitely get in touch with my TA.

Closed Thread