Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2011, 11:50 AM

Default new orleans parking
My wife and I are cruising out of New Orleans in October. We will be driving in that morning. What are some parking options? I looked on the internet but it just takes you in circles. I need some websites that actually give fares and locations and if they offer shuttle service to the port. Any help is appreciated Thanks. RickyB
Old 08-29-2011, 12:20 PM
Did you try the Port of New Orleans website?
Port of New Orleans - Louisiana, USA
Old 08-29-2011, 12:51 PM
Talking nola parking
the cruise port has parking for a charge its all secured and fenced, if you are driving in theer is not much parking in the streets they do have parking garages ( expensive) through out the cruise area but you would be better off using the cruiseship parking area. i have only drove in to Nola 2 times and used hotel parking and even they charge a fee for parking uless you come in a day or two early and find a hotel that will let you leave your car for the week once you book a nite or two with them they are called park and cruise and you can google that and see what comes up
Old 09-02-2011, 08:35 AM

My coworker sails out of there all the time. He did a great deal of research and determined it works out to be about the same to park at the port. He's a little worried that with other ships moving in there, parking might become scarce. Somehow, I think the port will be willing to accomodate extra parking spaces.

Tags
2011, alternatives, cruise, cruising, hotel, hotels, neworleans, nola, orleans, park, parking, parks, pier, port, ship