Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2004, 11:49 AM

We are choosing one of these 2 cruises to go on in early january, 2005. Need to know what ports are better to party on....San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Martin on the triumph, OR Barbados, St. Martin and Martinique On the Legend.
Old 04-19-2004, 11:49 AM

We are choosing one of these 2 cruises to go on in early january, 2005. Need to know what ports are better to party on....San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Martin on the triumph, OR Barbados, St. Martin and Martinique On the Legend.
Old 04-20-2004, 08:32 PM

Yikes, One is just about as good as the other. It depends on the kind of partying you like to do. If you like great bars, I would suggest the Western Caribbean over the Eastern. Just my opinion, but I can recommend some great bars there, but not in the Eastern Caribbean.

Bill
Old 08-24-2004, 06:26 AM

I would look at the itinerary and see how many hours you have in each port. If you are only in St. Martin from, for example, 7AM-3PM, you might not get much partying in. I hear Barbados is a blast.

I am also a partier in my 20s and we are going on the Destiny to St. Thomas, Aruba, Dominica and Barbados on January 9, 2005. I wanted to have some later nights in the port and this itinerary is great - in Aruba from 8AM-11PM and Barbados from 7AM-10PM. Can't get much better than that.
Old 09-08-2004, 08:15 PM

Aqua Fig/Shannon makes a good point - when and how long you are in port can determine the kind of partying you can do. I know that San Juan has some great hot spots, but only get fired up in the evening.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 09-10-2004, 11:36 AM
Banned

Take the one with the best deal and use the money you saved to buy more booze. We were on the Triumph and had a great time. We found that most of the islands are the same- They all want your money. We always have a great time no matter where we go but I guess it depends on who you have for a partner.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, partier, reviews