Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2004, 02:28 PM

LOOKING FOR ANY PRE-CRUISE HOTEL RECOMMENDATIONS FOR A CRUISE THAT IS LEAVING FROM THE PORT OF MIAMI IN APRIL 2005. WOULD LIKE TO BE CLOSE TO BAYSIDE MARKETPLACE AND THE CARNIVAL TERMINAL.
THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT.
Old 10-05-2004, 02:28 PM

LOOKING FOR ANY PRE-CRUISE HOTEL RECOMMENDATIONS FOR A CRUISE THAT IS LEAVING FROM THE PORT OF MIAMI IN APRIL 2005. WOULD LIKE TO BE CLOSE TO BAYSIDE MARKETPLACE AND THE CARNIVAL TERMINAL.
THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT.
Old 10-05-2004, 02:43 PM

Sandy,
The Holiday Inn - Port of Miami (used to be the Best Western - Marina Park) is directly across the street from Bayside. I have stayed there on numerous occassions pre-cruise and although not a luxury property, rooms were clean, rates are quite reasaonable, there is an outdoor pool and the location is ideal.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 10-05-2004, 07:10 PM
we also stayed at the holiday inn marina reasonable and a shopping mall and resturants in mall right across the street Hooters , bubba gump and tgif and numerous others, not to mention some great shopping, and also some entertainment.
Old 01-08-2005, 10:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sandy G:
THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT.

My husband and I sailed on the Fascination out of Miami on 03/08/2004 and traveled to there from Jacksonville. I booked our hotel on Priceline.com and got the Doubletree on Biscayne Bay for $55.00 per night. We were maybe 6 blocks from the port and could see it from our room. We found this hotel to be absolutely to our liking and the lobby is a mall-type layout with different restaurants and shops. Some reasonaly priced some higher but you'll have a variety to choose from.

Hope I'm not too late with this info.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:46 AM
holiday innmarina on biscayne right across the street from mall and resturants nd you can watch the ships come and go it is 99.00 night+tax
Old 01-09-2005, 02:04 PM

We went out of Miami last june on RCI. We stayed at the Hilton in downtown Miami. We walked, several blocks to Bayside Marketplace. I saw the Holiday Inn at Marina, and said to my husband, "that is where we are going to stay next time we come here". It is very close to bayside and terminal. Have fun, Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 02-26-2005, 06:22 PM

We are at the Hyatt in July we are paying $109. It is in the Bayside area.
susan

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cruise, forum, hotel, hotels, miami, park, parking, partk, port, pre, precruise, recommendation, shuttle, traveler