Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 12:42 PM

We are thinking of going down to Bermuda on one of the cruise ships next year. Anyone have any experience with the moped companies?
Old 10-29-2009, 01:14 PM

Hi MichaelG, welcome to Cruise-Chat. We have not rented mopeds, we used the bus and taxis. The bus system is really good there, but I'm sure there are moped rentals. When are you planning on sailing? If you're going to stay there for 3 days, they do have bus passes available, that are reasonable. They also have segway tours, too, that might interest you. I googled "moped rentals Bermuda" and received 16,900 hits, so I guess there are plenty available. Best wishes!
Old 10-29-2009, 04:25 PM
Are you docking at the Royal Naval Dockyard? If so the rental place is just a very short walk from the ship and than if you rent for 2 or 3 days you can even park them right in front of the ship..how easy is that one. It is like parking in your driveway when your coming home !! I can't tell you the prices but I saw nice fancy scooters to very basic plain ones.
Google Oleander Cycle rentals in Bermuda and that will get to them, also right there is jet-ski rentals too. What a place to do everything. Penny is correct, right there on the Dock is the place to get your bus/ferry pass $12 a day....so easy to get around. I JUST LOVE BERMUDA ! Going again in May whoo hooo

Cruise Countdown Tickers
Old 10-30-2009, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MichaelG:
We are thinking of going down to Bermuda on one of the cruise ships next year. Anyone have any experience with the moped companies?
I have been to Bermuda three times (land based vacations) and we have always rented from Oleander Cycles. They are excellent! To me, that is the best way to see Bermuda. Enjoy!

Closed Thread

Tags
bermuda, bus, car, cruise, dock, forum, moped, mopeds, rentals, renting, reviews, scooters, ship, ships, tours