Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Ports of Call Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2006, 10:14 AM

I started another post regarding VIP Productions and how I ordered pictures from a stingray snorkel excursion and I paid $40.00 but have yet to get my pictures. I was wondering have anyone else experince this. I booked the excursion right at the port. The tour guy was really nice and the excursion was nice, but I have yet to received the pictures he took of me.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 09-15-2006, 01:59 PM

Nita, you should post a topic in only one spot. If a topic you are interested in (yours or someone else's) "disappears" after a while, you can find it by going to the link at the left ("Caribbean Port Chat," for example) - click on that and a list of topics will show up. If you want to "bump" it to the forefront again, you can post another reply to it and it should again show up at the right under its title.

Sorry about the mixup on your pictures. I sure hope you get this resolved with VIP.
Old 09-16-2006, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Karen Knowlton:
Nita, you should post a topic in only one spot. If a topic you are interested in (yours or someone else's) "disappears" after a while, you can find it by going to the link at the left ("Caribbean Port Chat," for example) - click on that and a list of topics will show up. If you want to "bump" it to the forefront again, you can post another reply to it and it should again show up at the right under its title.

Sorry about the mixup on your pictures. I sure hope you get this resolved with VIP.
Thank you and you are right I was not sure if carribean port and port of calls would have the same on lookers, but someone help me out in carribean ports and all is well. She gave me the website to go to and it was correct I was abe to speak with someone and my CD pictures are on they way as I speak, so I owe VIP productions an on line apology again.

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
cayman, grand, port, productions, snorkel, stingray, vip