Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2003, 08:40 AM

Too late for our cruise in October on Sun Princess, but our neighbor gave us a coupon from her entertainment coupon book (that has gazillion other coupons) - that states: "Save up to $200 per couple, on Princess, where I belong!" for more then 7 day cruise, and in small print: "$100 per couple for a 7 day cruise"
The back of the coupon tells you to include this coupon with your final payment for the cruise to your TA.. Valid thru Dec 31, 03.
Our final payment is long gone, but I thought if anyone has the Entertainment Coupon Book at home,
it might be to your $$$ advantage.Have a nice cruise!
Vladimir
Old 08-27-2003, 08:40 AM

Too late for our cruise in October on Sun Princess, but our neighbor gave us a coupon from her entertainment coupon book (that has gazillion other coupons) - that states: "Save up to $200 per couple, on Princess, where I belong!" for more then 7 day cruise, and in small print: "$100 per couple for a 7 day cruise"
The back of the coupon tells you to include this coupon with your final payment for the cruise to your TA.. Valid thru Dec 31, 03.
Our final payment is long gone, but I thought if anyone has the Entertainment Coupon Book at home,
it might be to your $$$ advantage.Have a nice cruise!
Vladimir
Old 08-27-2003, 09:49 PM

Have you checked with your travel agent to see if Princess would honor the coupon? Can't say that they will, but Celebrity honored a coupon we got in the mail, and gave us a shipboard credit. We were 5-6 away from our sailing, so they might honor it. It's worth a try, and good luck.
Old 08-28-2003, 09:27 AM

Hi Sue,
Thanks for the suggestion. You are right, it is worth a try. I am going to mail the coupon to our TA and see what happens. This time I think I've made a mistake by going with an Internet TA
Next cruise in '04 (for our 50th!) I will get back to the "sure thing" AAA TA here localy,so I can communicate better with a real person.
Kind regards,
Vladimir
Old 08-30-2003, 12:09 AM

Sorry to hear that you went to an online travel agent. I've just heard so many bad stories, and continue to do so. If you shop around, you can get better deals with regular travel agents, or directly through the cruise lines, and have something that you can fall back upon. Good luck!
Sue
Old 08-30-2003, 05:12 PM

We just looked in our cupon book and found it there. Had forgotten about it, but you have made our day. Thanks. We'll let you know how it works out. We are sailing on the Coral to the Panama Canal. Stan n Jules
Old 09-03-2003, 10:41 AM

Be sure to read the "fine print" on the Entertainment Book coupon!

We were going to use our coupon, but the T/A called Princess and found out it only applied to LBS (Love Boat Saver) rates. Even with the coupon, that rate was significantly higher than we were able to get thru CruisesOnly.com

JS

Closed Thread