Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2007, 02:34 PM

Could anyone give me some information concerning the balcony cabins on the Lido Deck of the Sapphire Princess. They tell me that they are covered, which I understand is good for Alaska if it rain. Does the walkway above create any noise or privacy issues. I will be going on the Alaskan cruise in May and have booked L251. Would you recommend this cabin?
Old 08-13-2007, 05:41 PM
Hello islandwaters and welcome to cruise-chat;
I think you will be completely happy with cabin L251; the overhang from the deck above will give you some protection from Alaskan drizzle, and you will have no noise or privacy issues. You are under the beauty salon which is not noisy at all and the walkway is used only for--walking. And the overhang is wide enough that nobody will be looking down into your balcony.

You are really in an ideal location; you have easy access to the pool areas, Horizon Court Buffet, pizza, a bar and The Grill. But you wil not have a noise problem as you are far enough forward--although I've never heard of any problems, even for the cabins right next to the Lido.

If you've done some reading in the Princess Forum, you know that Princess is my favorite cruise line and Sapphire Princess is my favorite Princess ship.

I know you will have a wonderful cruise and if I can be of further assistance, please just ask.

Rick

Closed Thread

Tags
balcony, cabin, cabins, caribe, deck, forward, lido, pictures, princess, privacy, reviews, rooms, sapphire, upgrade, worth