Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2008, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by shana:
Thank you all for your opinions about the weather and the deck. At that time of year Jan. it is normally around -20 degrees below 0 F. so We could tolerate if it were even about 40 degrees out with a sweatshirt jacket on and sweatshirt since that would be warm after leaving our cold weather behind. I was thinking what's cold to one could be very different to another since some live in Florida or California and then you get me in the coldest state of the USA, lol. Does anyone have any idea what the temperature range might be out in the pacific that time of year? That might help me more to know if we would mind being out on the balcony or not if we were dressed warm. Jeanne your my type of cruiser, lol, we thought about going to Alaska but we want to get out of the cold in the winter but we are really looking forward to enjoying some deck time. Shana
Hi Shana, We live in SE Florida for 32 years, we used to live in NY. But when cruising, we so enjoythe balcony, so it doesn't matter if its cold, we have looooong summers, so anytime we can cool off for a while feels wonderful! For some reason my location doesn't show up. I have to go back and check how to get it in there.

Emerald Princess-11/30/08
Celebrity Century-1/8/09

Closed Thread

Tags
air, balcony, ca, california, cruise, cruises, hawaii, mexican, november, oceah, ocean, sailing, ship, temp, weather