Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2007, 01:49 PM

we are booked to go on the sea princess on the 17th November have only done one cruise before on ocean village so just wondering should we book excursions now before we go or do it onboard.
Old 11-04-2007, 03:39 PM

I suggest booking now if there is anything that you really want and that has limited space.
Old 11-04-2007, 04:21 PM
Administrator

Hi juliec, and welcome to cruise-chat.

I agree with waterart, above. If there is an excursion that you are very interested in and would be upset about missing, then book it now. You can do this through the Princess Personalizer on the Princess Web site--you'll need your booking number to access it.

As your cruise is coming up shortly, be aware of any deadlines for booking online, as well as penalties for cancelling.

And, enjoy your short countdown!
Old 11-05-2007, 06:23 AM

Hi JulieC, welcome to Cruise-Chat. I hope you love the Sea Princess as much as we do. She's our favorite ship, so far. I also hope you enjoy the Princess experience as much as we do, it's our favorite line. We always book our excursions on-line through the personalizer that Lisa mentioned. When we board, our tickets are waiting in our cabin. You are not charged on your credit card until your ship account is finalized. We had a couple of excursions that we booked not make the required number of people that were cancelled (can't imagine no one wanting to snorkel in the Caribbean), so those charges did not show up on our shipboard account at all. Like everyone has mentioned, if it's something you really want to do, book now. Best wishes and have a wonderful cruise! Once again, welcome aboard.

Closed Thread