Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2006, 09:51 AM

Hi guys! Me (12 years old) and my pearnts are planning to cruise this fall, and as many of you they were secptics when I convinced them (from my love of ships) to take a cruise on the Legend of the Seas last summer.They loved it so we booked a 14 night back2back on the Librety of the Seas. Now to the main bit, I'v got 2 cruises on mind, 11 night Dawn Princess cristmas (we dont celibrate it) or 7 night Carribean New Year on Queen Mary 2.I like both although the princess one is cheaper but of caurse thats Cunard and I always wanted to go on an ocean liner.
THANX
MO

Read and post cruise reviews]
Old 07-28-2006, 12:30 PM

I'm glad your parents took your advise, cruising really is awesome. I've never sailed on QM2, but we have been on the Dawn. She is a sister ship to the Sea and the Sun, and absolutely beautiful. We did a Christmas cruise on her as well, and had a wonderful time. Of course, Christmas in the Caribbean is always great. Hopefully someone out there who has sailed on the QM2 and can fill you in on her. Which ever cruise you decide on, let us know how it goes. Best wishes!

Closed Thread

Tags
queen, sea