Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 08:10 AM

Hi cruisingsoon, Welcome to Cruise-Chat!

Dwayne
Old 07-01-2008, 09:21 AM

Hi Dwayne:

I've actually been in the "closet" so-to-speak, and chatting privately while monitoring (and learning from) the chat board. I felt compelled to "come out" on the wine issue though.

I just LOVED my trip on the Caribeean Princess and intend to sail Princess again and again. At this very moment, I am gazing at the CP from my office window in Manhattan and wishing I were departing on it later today. Oh, you lucky folks, I wish I were in your shoes today. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Back to reality, looking at Italy/Greece next May on the Crown Princess -- wonder if I could pull it off. I invite all comments and suggestions. Enjoy your day! I certainly will.
Old 07-01-2008, 12:20 PM

Hi cruisingsoon, pick up that phone and call Princess. Then Italy/Greece, here you come. They've had some great rates. I know air fare is going to be ridiculous, but maybe take the QM2 across the pond instead. I'm sure there are still some bargains out there, but you need to book sooner than later to find them. Best wishes and once again, welcome aboard!
Old 07-02-2008, 08:13 AM

Great idea, Penny, never gave that option a thought, something to think about -- and quite coincidentally, today, I am gazing out the window at the QM2! Your itinerary looks great -- happy sailing!
Old 07-24-2008, 08:22 AM

That is funny, I took a look at that option for my wife and I who want to do a northern Eruope cruise next fall, or summer of 2010. I think that it only cost 1500 more to sail with the QM2 rather then flying over. That also included the spending money that we would need. We live in the prarie region of Canada so we have to fly everywhere anyways. You are lucky that you get to to see these amazing ships everyday. That price of course was on a inside. With all the security and taxes it really is not that much more expencive to cruise.

Closed Thread

Tags
alcoholroyal, bottle, bottled, bring, carribean, corkage, crown, cruise, cruises, fee, policy, princess, room, service, ship, ships, water, wine