Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2007, 03:41 PM

I just called Princess to inquire whether they were aware of any problems with Norovirus and the internet on the Island Princess. The young man on the phone was very helpful, made some inquiries, and advised they were not aware of anything out of the ordinary.

Hopefully, we will hear from Marylu soon.
Old 02-22-2007, 08:09 AM

Still no response from Marylu?! I am sailing in 3 days and would love to know how she is enjoying the cruise. The group from cruise critic on the same sailing as Marylu hasn't been posting either. Guess we will just have to sail without knowing about their good times. Aloha.
Old 02-22-2007, 02:32 PM

Hi TwoBopps,

Nobody seems to know what happened to Marylu. We should find out when she gets home on the week-end. I too am interested because we sail on the same cruise March 12. I know there are others who sail then as well. Maybe you could drop us a line or two so we can learn from you. Don't forget, internet access from the ship is expensive unless you are Platinum. Have a great cruise.
Old 02-22-2007, 04:10 PM

I am sure you are going to enjoy your cruise very much. Since I am not a Platinum member, I will not be able to post online. A member of our group on Cruise Critic is Platinum and will be making some posts on cruisecritic.com. If you want to read her posts, just go to their board, select Princess Roll Call, and look for our sail date (2-25-07). When I return, I will post here on cruise chat if you would like to hear anything about my cruise. Aloha
Old 02-25-2007, 07:48 AM

I see from the webcam that the Island Princess is docked in LA, so Marylu should be getting home today. Hopefully, she will bring us up to speed about her adventures to Hawaii aboard the IP.
Old 03-22-2007, 10:26 AM

Hello I am still alive Sorry I didnt get to post while I was on the ship. The internet was sooo slow and not always available and I had two kids to keep in touch with.We spent over $100 on internet charges Again Sorry!
I spent a week in California with my sister right after the cruise and got very ill. I am just getting better now. Broncitus...not fun
Now about the cruise. It was fantastic! We did hit the rough seas on the second day out of LA. It wasnt the rocking up and down that got to me but the shaking back and forth. Had to sleep with that. I should have taken a gravol to sleep that night. I may be finally getting my sea legs because I heard of people feeling very seasick but I wasnt. Hawaii is beautiful Everyone should go there at least once. I would love to go back to Maui. I would fly though. I am here now to answer any questions. The Island Princess is the most beautiful ship I have been on so far.

Closed Thread

Tags
15, cruise, day, expensive, hawaii, princess, star