Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2008, 02:43 PM

Hi all anybody joining us on this cruise.
Old 04-28-2008, 08:34 AM

Hi gary1, welcome to Cruise-Chat. If you'll look a little further down on the main page, you will see 2 sections for Roll Calls. Our administrator has redesigned the forum to make it easier to locate fellow cruisers. If you see your cruise listed, you can see who else is going. If you don't simply hit the Reply tab and enter your cruise date or update your information on the cruise. Our administrator updates the list periodically. We are hoping to make this easier for cruisers to find each other. Best wishes for a wonderful cruise, and once again, welcome aboard!
Old 04-30-2008, 07:57 AM

We won't be joining you but we leave on the Caribbean Princess from NY in 17 days!!!! Will let you know how it is!!
Marguerite
Old 04-30-2008, 09:39 AM

It's a real nice ship...Big, but great food & entertainment.
Old 06-23-2008, 05:09 PM

hi marguerite, how was the cruise? did you find the weather hot, have any pic:s you can share. did you like the entertainment, did you park at the brooklyn pier. thanks gb
Old 06-24-2008, 06:10 AM

Gary1, if Marguerite doesn't reply with a post here, perhaps she will if you send her a PM. Just left click on her name, and select Invite to a Private Message. A window just like a regular post window will appear and will send your message to her email address. I did a 3 day on the CP to Princess Cays and back. She's a big ship, but easy to get around. I had an inside cabin on the Riviera deck that was very large, nice full length closet. It wasn't one of my better Princess cruises, but I believe that was because it was a 3 day cruise and they weren't used to that kind of itinerary. I'm sure the minor glitches I ran into will not happen on your cruise. You're getting really close to departure now. I know you're getting excited. I am ready to go now on our Carnival cruise, but still have to wait a month! Hope this helps.

Closed Thread

Tags
carribean, ny, princess, review