Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2007, 12:36 PM

Anyone else doing the Canada/New England cruise from Quebec to Fort Lauderdale? We are from Oregon and this is our 12th cruise. We absolutely love Princess Lines and haven't yet been on the Grand. Does anyone know why there is no Princess shore excursion in New York that takes you to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island? Is it something we can do on our own?

Free Cruise Clocks
Old 09-16-2007, 05:24 PM
We are on that cruise as well. I've been researching the stops but haven't planned New York yet. I do know that we will be at the cruise terminal in Brooklyn, and we are in New York on a Sunday, so that might determine what excursions the cruise line can offer.

This website was posted under the Port Chat secion. http://www.nps.gov/stli/planyourvisit/index.htm

Need some cruise help?
Old 09-17-2007, 08:24 AM

Hi Jill SC. I was disappointed to find out that we wouldn't be cruising right by the Statue of Liberty because of the positioning of the Brooklyn Terminal. I made arrangements on-line to buy tickets for the SOL and Ellis Island tour. Guess we'll just be on our own to get there. It's not far from the terminal to the Battery Park ferry landing. We are in stateroom B-627. Come look us up.

Free Cruise Clocks

Closed Thread

Tags
b627, cabin, grand, princess