Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2003, 05:02 PM

Going on the Golden Princess, Med Cruise, August 9th, hubby, two daughters 10 and 14 yrs and me.
Have booked two inside cabins (have cruised before so dont mind insides) been given Baja Deck. Whats Baja deck cabins like? is there any chance of being surpisingly upgraded when you embark? and on the formal nights, the brochure dosnt state wether you actually get to have your photo taken with the captain.
Is the Soda fountain sticker really worth getting,is it for fizzy drinks only or fruit juices too?
Old 06-03-2003, 05:02 PM

Going on the Golden Princess, Med Cruise, August 9th, hubby, two daughters 10 and 14 yrs and me.
Have booked two inside cabins (have cruised before so dont mind insides) been given Baja Deck. Whats Baja deck cabins like? is there any chance of being surpisingly upgraded when you embark? and on the formal nights, the brochure dosnt state wether you actually get to have your photo taken with the captain.
Is the Soda fountain sticker really worth getting,is it for fizzy drinks only or fruit juices too?
Old 06-06-2003, 08:02 PM

Baja deck is OK..We were on Caribe deck May 25th sailing..Celebrity inside cabins are a little bit bigger..and every little bit helps!..Since this wasn't our first princess cruise..We were invited to the Captains cocktail party..was about an hour long..free drinks..but I didn't see any one taking pics with him..Princess charges $22 for soda for a 7 day cruise..not bad considering Celebrity was around $50..My husband got it and I think it was well worth it..Have a Great Time!..

Closed Thread

Tags
captain, captains, cocktail, cruise, cruises, drinks, free, golden, invited, party, princess, questions