Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2007, 12:58 PM

We are going on the Crown out of N Y on October 13. Could anyone who has gone on this cruise please fill me in on what to expect. Will the weather be cold and what about the seas? We have been on three Pricess cruises and love them. I really don't know what to expect from the destinations. Thanks for your imput. Is flying into La Guardia a pain. We did purchase tranfers, but they were expensive.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:59 AM
I too plan on taking this cruise next year, so I'm very curious to the answers you will receive as I will eventually have the same questions. Maybe you can let us know when you return.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:24 PM

I have only been on the caribbean 9 day itinerary on the Crown. Expect an elegant and very pleasing cruise. This is an excellent boat. It is gorgeous inside and out. You will find great service, great entertainment and just a vacation to remember. They do a great job and I believe you will have a great cruise.
We flew into LaGaurdia and it wasn't too bad. We arrived a couple days before. The only problem you might find is cab drivers that do not know where the terminal is. But you will find one and if you fly in the day off there will be cabs that want to go there to get people from the boat disembarking.

You will have a good time!!

Closed Thread

Tags
canada, canadanew, canadian, canda, crown, cruise, cruises, england, princess, review, reviews