Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 12:07 PM

do you ahve to call taxi service to set up time to pick up? and will they pick up at the Port? also is the price on the web site per person for taxi?
Old 05-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by rc:
do you ahve to call taxi service to set up time to pick up? and will they pick up at the Port? also is the price on the web site per person for taxi?
It is usually per taxi
You might even find other to share
Alexandr Pushkin, Carnival-Holiday, HAL-(old)Westerdam, Orient lines-Marco Polo, Royal Olympic-Olympic, NCL-Dream, Dawn-Princess, ACCL-Grande Caribe, Oceania-Insignia (3), Regatta(4) Marina (1) St Lawrence Cruise Lines-Canadian Empress

FUTURE CRUISES:
Scenic River cruise June 11,2012
Old 05-09-2009, 04:03 AM

thanks..
Old 05-13-2009, 01:03 PM

I have a question for RC you said that Princess doesn't do early transfers. I am leaving Venice on July 3 my flight is 10:30 and I purchased a transfer from Princess.
Also F-Matteo I wanted to do the luggage pickup and boarding pass and was told they don't do it from Venice?
Should I call Princess again?????

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 05-13-2009, 04:48 PM
Hello Livia; there may be some reason the luggage service is not available in Venice; I didn't realize rc had an overnight in Venice: that's why he is able to disembark so early. Do you have an overnight or do you disembark the morning you arrive? I have to think if Princess sold you a transfer that it is good. But it certainly won't hurt to make a phone call and inquire about both.

Closed Thread

Tags
airport, catch, cruise, cruises, flight, forum, luggage, ncl, princess, private, service, ship, shuttle, transfer, venice