Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2007, 09:25 AM

We just booked this cruise, and I was wondering if anyone else will be on board. I had been looking into the 32 day voyage that results in the transition of this ship to Australia and another Carnival subsidiary but we could not quite swing that one. However, I am nowlooking forward to the Hawaii cruise and the chance to experience the Regal before she is reassigned.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:25 AM

We just booked this cruise, and I was wondering if anyone else will be on board. I had been looking into the 32 day voyage that results in the transition of this ship to Australia and another Carnival subsidiary but we could not quite swing that one. However, I am nowlooking forward to the Hawaii cruise and the chance to experience the Regal before she is reassigned.
Old 05-30-2007, 06:22 PM
Hello SD Cruiser;

I wish I could tell you I was going to be on board for this historic, bittersweet farewell to Regal Princess--but I can't.

I do believe we chatted before about Regal Princess. I really do love her and her twin, Crown Princess (the former). They are not as elegant as the newer and larger ships, but they have a feeling of spaciousness and openess that none of the other ships have; not just the cabins, but the public rooms and especially the open decks. I love the swim-up bar and the pizza is the best in the fleet; they have an actual sit-down pizzeria (like the Sun Class ships), not just the pool-side take-out like the bigger ships.

Have a great trip and I'll be thinking about you and Regal Princess.

Rick
Old 06-01-2007, 04:32 PM

Yes, it was partially your feedback that influenced me to go on the Regal. I think you may have misunderstood though -- I am not going on the 32 day voyage, but on the LA to Hawaii 15 day round trip immediately preceding. I am really looking forward to it.
Old 06-01-2007, 05:59 PM
Yes, I did realize it is the last Hawiian trip, not the redeployment cruise; I'm sure there will be a lot on board who want to pay their respects to a very unique and wonderful ship. I just did that cruise on Island Princess; I am sure you will love the cruise, the Islands and the ship.

Rick

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, hawaii, lines, regal