Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2006, 06:55 PM

My husband and I are going on our first cruise in June 2007 to Alaska. We are going for my college grad. and our anniv. We are staying on the Baja deck in a mini suite on the Princess Sun. I want the full cruising experience so any advice, hints,or comments would really be appreciated. Thanks for any help.
Old 09-11-2006, 12:38 PM

Was on the Sun - just over a year ago. Would NOT go on again in any smaller cabin. That is because the small cabins are SMALL as is their shower in the bathroom. However, you have a cabin that should be fine. But since this is the oldest Princess ship - why not go for another ship or company.
Old 09-11-2006, 01:44 PM

Thank you for the info. The reason we are on this ship is because my parents booked it for me as a graduation present. We have a mini suite so hopefully our room will be decent size.
Old 09-12-2006, 08:58 AM

We sailed on a 10 day Southern Caribbean last year on the Sun. Had an inside cabin on the Riviera deck. Rooms were small, but how often are you in there? We enjoyed it so much, we are sailing on the same ship this year, 10 day, but different itinerary. Also booked an outside cabin for something different. We enjoy the smaller ships. They do not seem as crowded. Plenty to do, even on sea days. We also like the Princess fleet because of the personal choice dining. You can dine alone or with others, but never the same people every night. Also, the ships have fresh water pools, not salt water.Never been on an Alaska cruise. We prefer the warmer climates and white sand beaches. You should have a great time.

Closed Thread