Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2002, 05:22 PM

Please tell me your most memorable moments on Golden, good or bad. I'm going to have my wedding aboard Golden and am sooo excited. I have read 1 negative comment out of 15 and just wanted more reviews. I've already read the reviews on cruise.com. They're all outdated though.

Thanks [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img])
Old 10-21-2002, 05:22 PM

Please tell me your most memorable moments on Golden, good or bad. I'm going to have my wedding aboard Golden and am sooo excited. I have read 1 negative comment out of 15 and just wanted more reviews. I've already read the reviews on cruise.com. They're all outdated though.

Thanks [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img])
Old 11-04-2002, 10:47 AM

Every moment on the Golden Princess is memorable! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] You'll love it!
Old 11-05-2002, 07:44 AM
Banned

Just got back from the Golden. This has been the best cruise out of four that we have been on and one was on the Dawn. The ship is super. Entertainment was very well done. I am not big on so called Vegas Reviews but the shows were excellent. Had great selection of movies: Spiderman, Big Fat Greek Wedding, About a Boy, (did not see), The Ya Ya Sister (walked out after 15 min.). Had good movies on the tube in the room. A good mix of bands in the lounges. The mix of passenger ages was very good. There were not too many little kids, and if there were you did not notice them. The food was great. One problem was after eating I never felt like having a drink in any of the show rooms or lounges. I guess that was not so bad becuase I also saved a little money and probalbly my health. Cruise Director, Captain, and all of the support personal were very friendly and helpful. Was one of the few times that I was not ready to home, not that I am anyways. The worst part of the cruise was Friday night; the last night on board. I just hated the fact that it was now over. If you are not satisfied on this ship then you will not be happy on any other. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2002, 05:31 PM

I appreciate your responses and read what you had to say in the other post too. I'm so happy to hear you had a good experience on Golden. I am not difficult to please at all because I'm always looking for the good in everything. I think when you approach anything that way - the outcome is most likely to be positive. One thing though - How could you walk out on Ya Ya Sisterhood? It's only the best movie I've ever seen!!! Ha
Old 11-09-2002, 06:55 AM

Just relax and enjoy yourself.

One of my favorite spots is aft by the pool, I just love sitting there and looking at the wake.
Old 11-10-2002, 06:12 PM

I just came back from Golden yesterday. Everything was perfect.
Old 11-11-2002, 04:15 PM
Banned

Goldenbride

It was easy to walk out on the Ya Ya's. It was shown at 11:30 pm. The sound was not that good. It was being shown in the lounge instead of the theater. It was hard to understand and hard to follow with all of the flashbacks. An other couple that was with us stayed and said that there were a few people snorring. Anyways the reason that I made the comment was to show that there was a variety of movies and everone has different tastes an opinions.
Old 11-20-2002, 06:10 AM

Yes, I was thinking that was a great variety of movies also. This ship really seems to have everything for all types. For the first time I went over all the activities on board and I am so excited. Less than a month now!!!

Closed Thread