Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2007, 11:01 AM

The responses on this make clear why I love cruisers. For the most part they're decent, honorable folks. Certainly all of you are, well, except for the original poster.

Good hanging with you here!

Cheers, Neil
Old 04-23-2007, 12:42 PM

"Thanks Mom indeed!"

Kind words, TrvlPro and I agree, mostly really nice folks heard on this forum. You as a relatively "new" poster are also most welcome in m estimation. I find your posts to be informative and helpful.

Ken
Old 04-23-2007, 11:25 PM

Yes TrvlPro I feel the same, you were the first new poster that I actually said..please hang around. We get alot of drive by posters.

I would have to think this is nuts as well about bringing everclear on board. I hope GC locks them up in the Brig! That stuff is so strong it is considered an explosive by the airlines!

I enjoy a few beers, and honestly have taken some onboard to enjoy in my cabin. And I know someone that likes her certain flavor of splits.

But is a whole different thing taking a few extra drinks for enjoyment, and taking something dangerous for the purpose of getting drunk.

I won't debate Moms, or what is honorable. I will agree with everyone this is a Bad Idea
Old 04-24-2007, 12:17 AM

ok...first off

cruises are all about the ports and i visit every single one of them. but when you are tight with money..u gotta do wat u gotta do. personally i wont pay 10 dollars a drink, and it takes me a little more than one drink to really settle in...so paying 100 dollars or more on drinks/per day??!!! u gotta be joking right?

im going on a 12 night cruise in the meditteranian...im saving all the money i can. and everclear is clear, looks like water, is ver y strong (which means u only need a little bit!! just mix it in some juice) so it lasts a while.

chef ken dont tell me u never went drinking in ur college days..as i am right now.

please save me ur self righteous crap and think before u say how pointless and self centered drinking is. cuz its not and its fun and u meet chicks and u hook up with them...u have fun.

haha and for penny3333, well i dont know about u, but i remember everything that goes on drunk or not.

we go on cruises to have fun, and fun entails alcohol.

and jdpod363 just ryhmes
Old 04-24-2007, 04:34 AM

Actually when I went to college I knew then that getting drunk was stupid. How is fun, meeting chicks and hooking up not self-centered?

When you decide to grow up, you will realize that alcohol doesn't create the fun, relationships do.

Rhymes with what? I hope you don't kill too many brain cells.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:24 AM
Banned

"Fun entails alcohol"

I enjoy wine, beer, a little JD now and again, but those 3 words reveal just how pathethic your frame of reference is. You need alcohol to have fun? There might be a problem there. Can I refer you to a program?
Old 04-24-2007, 08:50 AM

Who is this guy anyway? and goin' cruisin', is there even such a program for "Everclear"? Guess there will have to be soon after jdpod introduces this to anyone on the ship willing, gotta find out when his ship sails and put a warning out... especially to all those who bring teens, we'll also have to follow the news to see any incidents which have occurred on his ship.
Leigh

Read and post cruise reviews

Carnival Imagination Mar. 09
Carnival Destiny Nov. 2008
Carnival Liberty March 2008
Carnival Freedom Nov 2007
Explorer of the Sea Mar 2007
Carnival Fascination Nov. 2006
Grand Princess Feb 4 2006
Carnival Fascination Feb 2005
TSS Atlas 1988
Discovery 1983

Old 04-24-2007, 09:03 AM
Banned

I have to jump in here too....to Cheffy's question "rhymes with what?" (this I gotta see)
Old 04-24-2007, 09:59 AM

wow...is this thread populated by conservative god fearing old people who dont know the difference between drinking to have fun and jumping of a cruise ship??????

it ryhmes by its self, J D P O D 3 6 3.

i dont know what it is with all u people, but obviously u have this thing engrained in your head that i will jump off the boat because i will drink. mabye u dont know what alcohol does to u??? i dont know if u know this but there is the entire INSIDE OF THE SHIP.

chef ken..i guess it makes sense then, u must have not had alot of attention at school, or ur lying to try to prove a point to me. its quite pathetic actually ur response u gave me.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:37 AM

Yea, I'm lying to a 16 year old who can't spell for what reason? Pathetic really pertains to your lifestyle and the fear of God might be a good thing for you to consider at your young age.

I really feel sorry for you and don't intend to be mean. It is possible to have meaningful social interaction with out the influence of alcohol. It just takes a little more skill then you have right now and a lot less self-interest.

I like my alcohol but I control it so that it doesn't control me. If you want to surrender your life to the whim of the power of alcohol, that is your problem. Fact is you will become someone else's problem and I don't want it to be me on a cruise where I find you sleeping in your own vomit.

If you don't like the way this thread is going, post something new. You had to ask the question of what people think so you will hear what people think. Don't complain about how people respond if you don't like their answer.

Ken

Closed Thread

Tags
alcohol, booze, bottle, caribbean, confiscated, cruise, drink, everclear, forums, listerine, ncl, norwegian, royal, ship, smuggle, smuggling