Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 05:27 AM

Comments please. Good? Work out well?

Might makle sense as if the flight get screwed up they will fly you to the next port???

Thanks,

Robert
Old 07-09-2010, 06:00 AM

There is nothing more stressful then worrying about not getting to the ship on time, especially if you have connecting flights. i have used ez air with princess, it does settle your nerves but for me I have found that its best for my nerves if i fly in the day before..we can either sight see in that state or just relax that morning with no worries that we will be late. i use my hilton honors points and stay free close to the ship..Usually a day earlier for me means cheaper flights also

Old 07-09-2010, 08:13 AM

We have used the ez air and have had the same results as Dave G. I much prefer going in at least a day early. Now, we drive to Ft. Lauderdale, but if we do a transatlantic, I'd like to see what rates Princess has. It might work out less than trying to do it on my own. Actually, Princess was not that much more than trying to book on my own, which cuts down on the hassle.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:06 AM

Thanks.

Our one trip where we flew, we too went a day ahead and the day after arrival back in port.

Had a great time before and after the cruise.

This great advice. I watch the people rushing out to their flights, fighting with shuttles, etc. Sounds like my job too much.

We are fortunate to be able to stay extra nights.

Still even a day ahead can get troublesome with protracted weather events, etc. But sounds as though the rates are close and may be somewhat easier.

Thanks again,

Robert
Old 07-14-2010, 01:32 PM

We do one or two days before our cruise just to have less worries as we travel in late winter usually..This time around I have been watching my own flights but prices seem to be unsettling.
I did look into the ezair as well and found the pricing similar to what I was able to find.

Peterl

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 07-30-2010, 02:40 PM

Have use Princess once in 2009. Found it worked very well and due arrival times Princess supplied hotel for one night.

Old 01-26-2011, 01:46 PM

Thumbs up Just booked flights through Princess ez-air
We just booked our air through Princess ez-air for the first time. The airlines were asking up to $1000 per ticket to fly from the New York area to the Fort Lauderdale/Miami area the week of April 16th. It was looking like we were going to have to cancel the cruise since the airfare was costing more than the cruise! Fortunately, a most reasonable non-stop flight popped up on the Princess site and we grabbed it! We paid $472 per ticket to fly American Airlines through Princess Cruises. Tickets for the same flight on the Airline website are costing $950 each.....so I guess you could say that booking through ez-air saved us some cash and also saved us from canceling the cruise. I wonder if Princess and American Airlines made a deal?????
Old 01-27-2011, 09:37 AM

Hi msmase, welcome to CruiseReviews! I'm so glad you were able to find a good rate, I'd sure hate to hear you had to cancel your cruise, msmase! I would suspect that all the cruise lines get special rates from the airlines. They probably have to guarantee so many customers or something like that. April 16th is coming up soon, I know you're ready to get out of the cold, snowy north. Here's hoping for sunny skies, smooth seas, and warm weather!

Tags
air, comezair, comments, cruise, cruises, cruisesezair, ez, ezair, ezaircom, line, princess, princessezair, private, reviews, shuttle