Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2005, 10:07 PM

We booked a 14 day cruise from South Hampton, England to Ireland, Iceland, Greenland ending up in N.Y. Is anyone going on this cruise? I'd like to hear from you.
Thanks,
Schultzie
Old 07-24-2005, 08:26 PM

No, but i was concidering booking it for 2006 i am eager to hear how it goes, please post upon your return.

Thanks,
Old 08-17-2005, 09:47 AM

Yes, can't wait. This will be the first time on Princess. The worst part is going to be the flight to England. Yuk!
Old 08-18-2005, 04:26 PM

HI Tom,
You're the first person to reply who is going on this cruise. Tell me about yourself and where you're from. Have you cruised with princess before? Jim & I are flying to England on the 25th and will visit his sister before cruising so our long flight from Vegas to England will be next week. We plan on spending a few days in the New York and visiting friends before returning at the end of Sept. Do you know anybody else who is taking this cruise from the states? I figured it would be filled with European travelers and few Americans.
Schultzie
Old 08-24-2005, 03:32 PM

Hi
Don't know if you'll get this. Leaving on the 9th from JFK thru Dulles. It's going to be a long day/night. We're from CT and this is the first Princess cruise but have been on 15 other ships. Don't know anyone else on this cruise but you're probably right about the mix. We've been on one other Trans Atlantic cruise on the Norway. It should be alot of fun.

Tom & Charlene OBrien
Old 08-24-2005, 09:08 PM

Hi Tom,
Jim & I are leaving tomorow for England, and will spend two weeks with his sister in Newcastle. We will be on the Caribe Deck Cabin 614. So give us a ring and maybe we can meet for a drink in one of the lounges. I don't know if I mentioned it, but we're originally from Massachusetts retiring in Vegas.
Hope you have a safe trip. I know you'll enjoy the Princess cruise. Lots of fun and plenty to do. We're also bridge players and play on the ship.
Hope to meet you and Charlene.
(Schultzie) Barbara Lander & Jim Earlam

Closed Thread

Tags
cruises, lines, princess, southhampton, york