Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2005, 09:14 AM

Its my first time on this ship. Last yr. I sailed on NCL and I was able to get a coffee maker for my cabin. Does anyone know if this is possible on the Caribbean. Thanks
Old 09-21-2005, 11:06 AM

Hi Marylu. Are you on the Golden Princess out of San Juan on the 7th? My daughter and I are on that one & getting more excited by the day.
Have you cruised before? This is a first for us!
Old 09-21-2005, 04:17 PM

Welcome to Princess.

Princess does not supply coffee makers for cabins. I have read where people do bring one.

Link to my webshots:
http://community.webshots.com/user/s...host=community
Old 09-22-2005, 05:45 AM

Hi We are sailing on the Princess Caribbean on Jan 7-06. I have sailed on Dawn Princess and NCL Sun. This is our third cruise and we are hooked. This is our Christmas present to each other from now on. Cruising is the only true way to relax. Thanks for the info re: coffee maker. I will have to bring my own as I must have my Tim Hortens in the morning.
Old 09-25-2005, 02:08 PM

I have also sailed on Princess several times and always bring my own coffee maker. You can pick up a small one pretty reasonably and I have actually left the one I bring for my cabin steward a couple of times if he/she has commented on it. (Just a little bonus tip for them so that now they can make coffee in their rooms before going on duty at some ugly hour of the morning.) They are always VERY appreciative.

Caribbean Travel Articles
Old 09-25-2005, 02:39 PM

Hi Marylu!

We've just returened from a Princess cruise a few days ago and there wasn't a coffee maker in our room. However, my hubby and I both commented on how delicious their coffee was on this ship (Sapphire). We ordered a pot of jo along with a few breakfast goodies in our room daily at no charge..we do include a tip though for the person delivering it...usually about $1 US. To be honest even if we had brought our own (after trying thiers for the first time)we probably wouldn't have made our own anyway. Heck spoil yourself...let them do the brewing!

Hope you have a GRRREAT time on your cruise!

Closed Thread