Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2003, 04:34 PM

Joanne,

What dinner option did you guys select? We selected the Traditional early seating and I'm not sure that was a good choice? I guess we can always try to change it once on board. We have booked the Stingray snorkle in Grand Cayman and X-Caret in Cozumel, the other stops we plan on just taking it easy and enjoying the beach/shopping. My husbands brother just sold his home in Burlington and is moving to London.
Alice
Old 08-04-2003, 07:02 PM

Alice

I asked for personal choice. I read alot about this subject and I feel this works best for us. I don't like to be on a schdule on holidays. My travel agent asked if we wanted early or late which confused me because we did'nt go traditional. She said you still pick a time and then do what you want. Makes no sense to me so I will check with her again. We picked late, this way we won't feel rushed if we do go to that dining room. My husband wants to book the stingray
excursion on grand caymen but I'm not sure. I'm a big chicken when it comes to going into the water. If he really wants to go I'm sure he will talk me into it. We also plan on just relaxing and enjoying the beaches/shopping. We are staying in Fort Lauderdale two days before the cruise and one day after. We just booked our trip last week and could not get any flights on embarkment day or disembarkment day so our 7 day holiday is now 10. Joanne
Old 08-05-2003, 12:41 PM

Joanne,

I too am a big chicken of water, but I feel I just have to try the Stingray Snorkle or I'll regret it (water is only 3-4 feet deep) and we've heard so many positive remarks about it, we just have to try it. We booked ours through Nativeway Watersports. That's great you are staying in Ft. Lauderdale those extra days... you can never get enough of a good thing! Princess here we come!

Alice

Closed Thread

Tags
2003, code, dress, grand, princess