Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2008, 12:52 PM

Princess excursion for St. Lucia Canopy Adventure. I've read what Princess says about it in their shore excursions info, but when I called them their info was a little different. Printed info says fly through the canopy on up to 12 ziplines. The Princess rep told me 7 platforms 20ft-130ft above treeline. Is it 7 or 12 ziplines and is it through the canopy or above the treeline? I've looked at videos online going through the canopy , and thats what I want, not completely above the trees. Please pass any information or what you thought about it. Kimberly

Free Cruise Clocks
Old 01-05-2008, 03:23 PM

I likewise am interested in St Lucia canopy excursion, and saw there were 2 offered through Princess. No one seems to respond back about ziplines as I have also posted a question. I saw one was 4 hrs, the other 6 1/2 hrs.w/lunch but they are both the same price. One also says something about a "Canopy challenge" in addition to zipline. We are going on the Crown Jan. 12th and will picking one of them to do with our 13 y/o son- I will try to remember posting something when I get back.
Old 01-05-2008, 09:20 PM

I would appreciate any info you give me about the St Lucia zipline when you get back. We will be on the Emerald March 25. I believe she is like the Crown, so let me know what you think. Thank you, Kimberly

Free Cruise Clocks

Closed Thread

Tags
adventure, canopy, challenge, cruise, excursions, lucia, princess, reviews, shore, st, stlucia, zipline