Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2005, 05:15 PM

Congratulations Keri
What an awesome way to celebrate.
You deserve it!!!
Old 05-02-2005, 06:18 PM

Thanks sunprincess....like I said earlier, i'm so ready to drink and have fun, though I may be the only one in my group that drinks! LOL (i'm going with a christian group from my school).
Keri
1st cruise-Golden Princess-European Capitals-25 days to go!
Old 05-03-2005, 01:20 PM

Hey Keri I'm on my way to the last class of this semester. The difference is I'm the one giving the final, but that drink sounds good (I teach high school too). Have fun. I'm too am a Christian but have been know to have one or two drinks.

Harry
Old 05-03-2005, 02:31 PM

Keri - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
My daughter has one more year, so I know how much you deserve this cruise. In fact, she has made me promise that a cruise will be her graduation gift next June. Since we will both be off exploring the same European countries - wonder if the Celebrity Century and Princess cruise you are on will ever be at the same port on the same day?
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 05-04-2005, 10:57 AM

Hi Nancy...have no idea, and don't know how to look it up. My schedule is below if you want to look at it and see if anything matches up....
June 2nd-Zeebrugge
June 4th-Oslo
June 5th-Copenhagen
June 7th-Hamburg (Berlin)
June 9th-Rotterdam (Amsterdam)
June 10th-Le Havre (Paris)

I am doing the Amsterdam and Paris on your own tours. Friend of mine from Germany is going to meet me in Amsterdam and go to the Anne Frank house with me which i'm really looking forward to. Let me know if any of them match up, maybe we can get together!
Keri
1st cruise-Golden Princess-June 1, 2005
Arrive in London-May 30, 2005
Old 05-04-2005, 05:15 PM

Hi Keri,
Well I guess I must have misread your original post - thought you were going to be sailing on the 28th which would have had you sailing at the end of my cruise (mine begins on the 21st). So, unfortunately you will be in many of the ports I visit, after I have already returned home. We will still have to comare notes upon our return. Have a super time!! I know I plan to.
Nancy
Baltic Cruise on Century

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 05-04-2005, 08:07 PM

Hi Nancy...I get into London on the 29th, had my dates wrong. Spend 2 days in London then we board the ship on June 1st...I can't wait, not much longer! I'm watching PHantom of the Opera now on DVD (the newer one)...getting me sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited about seeing it in London my 1st night there...what a way to start off the trip! :-) WOOHOO!
Keri

Closed Thread

Tags
carrying, cruise, cruises, needed, paper, paperwork, peperwork, princess, requirements, ship, trip, work