Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2007, 01:01 PM
Administrator

We take cell phones with us but the only time we use them are when we board to let Vanessa's mother know we are aboard, and then when we return so I can call the driver on when to meet us. Other than that, they stay turned off and in the safe for the whole cruise.
Old 06-04-2007, 01:03 PM
Banned

Yes, honor thy parents.....and be nice to your kids because they'll be choosing the board and care home for you later!
Old 06-04-2007, 02:08 PM

Neil,

I like that old, time-honored rule of, "slip a twenty to the chef."
Old 06-04-2007, 07:43 PM

Ken, I must have missed that one. Last time I got all dressed up and went to a fancy dining establishment off a ship, you know, to please the wifey, I left hungry. And with a bill I could have put a deposit on my next cruise with. You mean for another twenty I'd have gotten food where all the colored drizzle and garnish I couldn't eat was?

Come to think of it I'm not sure I had twenty left after the tip!

Cheers, Neil
Old 06-04-2007, 08:15 PM

Plate art is only good for pictures, but you won't see me standing around looking at pictures of food.

The old, time-honored rule? I made it up to work the crowd here.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:47 AM

Hi I have an unlocked spare phone that when we travel I buy a local sim card, then I give the people I want to be able to call me the number,I think it was cingular which worked well in the carib also it is cost affective,having a 91yrs mum, and with my dad dying in jan this year at 91yrs I applaud your sentiments,it should not only be the domain of certain races like the chinese to equate age with wisdom. speaking of the chinese I know one of the best dim sum restuarant outside hong kong, or liverpool, its just off kendal drive miami does anyone else like chinese food?steve

Closed Thread

Tags
ca, cameron, cell, cruise, cruises, mobile, norwegian, park, phone, princess, priness, reception, service, ships, verizon