Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2007, 12:40 PM

1. Does Princess allow you to take towels from the ship for any excursions that are water-affiliated?
2. We are having a non-princess co p/u from the ship on the way home...Princess says to allow up to 4 hours? If we arrive back in Los Angeles @ 7, allow around 2 hrs for unloading luggage, 45 minutes to unload passengers...guesstimating 9:45?
What has been your experience most often w/disembarkation? I know there can be unforeseen circumstances to make this much longer, but just wanting the general, please.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:49 PM

Hi V, you're getting close. Yes, Princess supplies you with beach towels. You shouldn't have to ask your steward, they will normally place them in your room the night before you port. If not, just ask the cabin steward, again you shouldn't have to. So far, my experience with debarking has ranged from 9:30 - 11:30. The usual hold up is customs or immigration. Have a wonderful time.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:11 PM
Hello again, V; yup, almost there.

We have always had two beach towels in the cabin. If you need clean or dry ones, just leave them on the bathroom floor like the bath towels (I always have trouble with that; I was raised to always hang up my towels--but it's the way you get clean ones).

I live near San Pedro so I've never needed transfers or flights and have always been in one of the last groups off. I've been off as early as 9:30 and as late as 11:00; but it's usually around 10:00-10:30.

But if you need an earlier debarkation, Princess transfer or not, just tell them in the Debarkation Questioneer you will receive the next to last day. Then check with the Passenger Services Desk the last day to be sure they have your request.

Again, have a wonderful cruise. It looks like the weather is going to be perfect.

Rick
Old 09-26-2007, 01:58 PM

oh you guys are awesome, thanks so much for the info, I know you know, but it is invaluable!

Closed Thread