Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2007, 10:07 AM

Are toiletries included on the Princess Caribbean, Trying to reduce packing. Also can you request more if you run out.
Old 05-22-2007, 10:07 AM

Are toiletries included on the Princess Caribbean, Trying to reduce packing. Also can you request more if you run out.
Old 05-22-2007, 11:13 AM

Hi Shawna, welcome to cruise-chat. Yes there are toiletries and you probably wont have to ask for them, but yes you can ask for more. Hope you have a wonderful cruise!
Old 05-22-2007, 03:34 PM
You definitely should not have to ask for anything to be replenished; if you do, your cabin steward is not up to par.

And you can find just about anything you may have forgotten for sale in one of the ship's stores.
Old 05-22-2007, 05:04 PM
When we were on NCL two years ago - there were toiletries . . . however, it was liquid soap and combination shampoo/conditioner in a dispenser in the shower. Neither of which I use. If you are particular about what you use, you should pack at least travel sizes of what you need/want. If you can or will use what is there, no need to pack anything. Also, as stated above, you can most likely find what you need either in the ship's store or in a grocery/pharmacy in your first port of call.
Old 05-22-2007, 05:58 PM
Banned

I found toilets all over the ship!
Old 05-22-2007, 08:12 PM
Princess has small packages of the shampoo, conditioner etc... It was nice shampoo but if you are fussy bring your own brand

NCL had the dispensers...ok but
Alexandr Pushkin, Carnival-Holiday, HAL-(old)Westerdam, Orient lines-Marco Polo, Royal Olympic-Olympic, NCL-Dream, Dawn-Princess, ACCL-Grande Caribe, Oceania-Insignia (3), Regatta(4) Marina (1) St Lawrence Cruise Lines-Canadian Empress

FUTURE CRUISES:
Scenic River cruise June 11,2012
Old 05-23-2007, 12:51 PM
Just got off of the Caribbean Princess a couple of weeks ago. Plenty of toiletries as all have already said. In fact, my wife kept taking them and brought enough shampoo and conditioner home to last me a while! I had to tell her to quit it!! Have a great time! We did!!
Old 05-26-2007, 10:01 PM

My husband and I just got back from our Caribbean Princess cruise last week. I forgot all my shower stuff, lotion included. I have curly hair so I use a frizz reducing shamp/cond, I used the items in the bathroom the whole time. The conditioner was great!! I used the bars of soap which I don't use at home because it dries my skin too much, but I didnít have a problem at all. The lotion was great too!! As long as you like eucalyptus scent, the toiletries are great. It's from the spa. Better then in the gift shop and you steward will refill them for the whole trip.

Closed Thread

Tags
bathroom, bring, cabin, caribbean, carribean, cruise, cruises, included, princess, royal, sale, ships, standard, stateroom, toiletries