Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2007, 07:51 PM

in 2 weeks we will be at the cayman islands and want to go see the stingray's on the sand bar. Should we book it on the boat or wait until we arrive at the island.
any info would be nice
Old 02-25-2007, 08:09 PM
Considering the number of ships that can be anchored at Grand Cayman on any given day I would not wait until I got there to try to book an excursion.
If you don't want to book through the ship, there are several reputable operators mentioned in these threads. Look under Caribbean port chat or do a search.
My advise is to book through the ship; but there are many others who do not agree. If you book through the ship you know they will wait if your tour is delayed for some reason; but you pay more for that peace of mind.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:11 AM

Went in January and the price was $5.00 less by booking on line. Their sign was more when we got to island.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:03 AM
We booked through www.Captainmarvins.com and had a great time. The price was a lot cheaper and they only have about 30 people on a boat as apposed to the Ships tours that put tons of people on one boat. I cannot say enough about this tour company. They are located just a few blocks to the left of the dock. They do fill up so booking online is a must.
Old 03-06-2007, 12:14 PM

I agree with SanDee. I booked with Capt Marvin this past Dec. and it was a great time. We only had about 15 people on the boat. We did a snorkel stop then onto the stingrays. You can book on line and the shop is easy to find, right on the water front road. The price was about $20 less than the cruise ship.
Enjoy Life
Casey

Caseyg

Closed Thread

Tags
cayman, cruise, island, islands, reviews