Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2008, 04:56 PM

I have a question I reserved with anytime dining but what my question is do we get the same food selection as the people get at assigned dining times? Or do you get a different menu? It is going to be on the golden princess if I recall right without looking at my information. Thanks in advance for any answers I recieve. Shana
Old 06-23-2008, 04:56 PM

I have a question I reserved with anytime dining but what my question is do we get the same food selection as the people get at assigned dining times? Or do you get a different menu? It is going to be on the golden princess if I recall right without looking at my information. Thanks in advance for any answers I recieve. Shana
Old 06-23-2008, 05:58 PM
Anytime & traditional dining have the same menus
The only difference is you can dine when you want & with different people each night instead of the set time & same people.
You will not usually have the same wait staff in anytime dining unless you ask for the same table each night.
Alexandr Pushkin, Carnival-Holiday, HAL-(old)Westerdam, Orient lines-Marco Polo, Royal Olympic-Olympic, NCL-Dream, Dawn-Princess, ACCL-Grande Caribe, Oceania-Insignia (3), Regatta(4) Marina (1) St Lawrence Cruise Lines-Canadian Empress

FUTURE CRUISES:
Scenic River cruise June 11,2012
Old 06-24-2008, 04:49 PM

Thank you Lyn, I am going to change to the traditional eating time because I don't like the idea of eating with different people all the time and I would rather have the same wait staff so thanks alot for answering me being this is my first cruise so not sure about all these different options so it's nice to be able to come here and get a question answered. Thanks a bunch. Shana
Old 06-25-2008, 05:57 PM
Eating with different people every night is a good thing:-)...You get to meet many more people that way...but it's a personal choice...

Happy 1st cruise...

Bob E
Old 06-26-2008, 05:40 PM

Thank you Bob for your thoughts on this they are appreciated. Shana
Old 07-11-2008, 10:31 AM

quote:
Originally posted by shana:

The menu's are identical although if you choose the pc option you'll miss out on the Baked Alaska if it's important to you. If you remember to ask your waiter he can get a piece from the galley but we forgot it on our last cruise. We were on the pc dining but asked the maitre d' for a table for two (same table, same waiter) each evening which turned it into traditional with an early dining time.

Closed Thread

Tags
anytime, crises, cruise, cruises, difference, dining, dinning, eating, food, information, menu, menues, princess, traditional, vs