Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2004, 04:12 PM

har9511@ameritech.net

we are going on an 11 day cruisetour on the coral princess to alaska on june19,2004. this is our 2nd cruise and the 1st with princess.any input, tips, ideas,or advice for this trip would be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-11-2004, 04:12 PM

har9511@ameritech.net

we are going on an 11 day cruisetour on the coral princess to alaska on june19,2004. this is our 2nd cruise and the 1st with princess.any input, tips, ideas,or advice for this trip would be greatly appreciated.
Old 03-18-2004, 02:05 PM

We took Coral 9/2 after a 4 day land tour. Best food offerings, wonderful staff and the ship is absolutely beautiful and easy to navigate.

We took ship sponsored tours at each port and during the land portion. For epecifics, e-mail me at ruthr@quinlanco.com. Be happy to help.
Old 03-19-2004, 08:48 AM

I have cruised Alaska multiple times and will be doing so again in May on Princess again. I have not been on the Coral yet but I do know that Princess does a great job in Alaska. They will have a naturalist onboard if you are interested in hearing about the sea and land wildlife of Alaska. The service and food will be very good.

Alaska is always extremely beautiful and always changing. With the glaciers constantly changing and never knowing when or where you will see wildlife it always keeps you in awe.

Some things to know about Alaska is you will more than likely get rain in Ketchikan. It rains more than it is dry there. You can also know that you will be able to walk the interesting parts of the towns with ease while in port.

Some of the best things to do are whale watches or helicopter flights onto the glaciers if you can afford it. There are plenty of other interesting things to do in Alaska that do not cost anywhere near as much as these things.

As I said I have cruised Alaska multiple times and the only thing I have ever done twice is a whale watch and that is because I love watching whales. I always find something new and interesting to do in Alaska.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:31 PM

Can anyone tell me if there is a CD player in the television on the Coral Princess? I've read in a review that there is, but when I call Princess, they say there isn't? thanks for any info, Michele.

Closed Thread

Tags
alaska, alaskan, coral, cost, cruise, cruises, cruisetour, food, forum, forums, princess, reviews, things, tips, trickscoral