Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2007, 06:05 PM

Last post,

We have Ensanada in sight and should be docking within the hour. Most people I know will be staying on board.

It's the big Bingo at 4:00 PM with the jackpot somewhere around $3000. That's where all the action is this afternoon. My wife won $125 this morning and is back there ready to hit the big one. I am up at blackjack with one last evening to go, so that will cover some of my bar tab.

Today the seas have remained flat all day, with temps in the 50's, not warm but comfortable. The sun is now just starting to break out for the first time all day.

At lunch today sitting in the front row of Horizon Court, we saw a school of dolphins cruise by the front of the ship, as if to say good luck and God speed. Quite a beautiful sight!

This afternoon, everybody was packing and getting ready to hit LA tomorrow morning. We will see the Baked Alaska parade by the waiters at dinner tonight. Tomorrow is travel day back to scenic Alberta.

It has been a wonderful cruise, much appreciated by everyone on board. BJS and others who will be boarding tomorrow, have a wonderful cruise. Thank you to all who have followed my posts and shown an interest in our cruise. Best wishes to all who follow. A Princess cruise is surely a wonderfull experience.

Aloha!
Old 03-30-2007, 10:55 AM

I see BJS is posting live from the Island Princess on cruise critic. Pretty rough night first night out of LA.

Closed Thread

Tags
2007, cruise, hawaii, princess, star