Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2003, 06:54 AM

This was our first cruise and we booked a balcony on lido deck, it was great because there were no balconies above us! We were very pleased with the ship it was beautiful! Our two teenagers they had an interior on carib deck. My daughter is 16 and my son is 14 they loved this cruise they have there own "OFF LIMITS" area and a disco and we rarely saw them. They made lots of friends and want to go next year. We were not prepared for the constant art auctions and the daily "watch specials" and spa promotions... Our friends cruised Holland and were able to purchase liquor and bring it to there cabin NOT ON PRINCESS! we spent a fortune on wine/beer. The food was ok no great reviews here... we are from Texas so we like spice... we did not find any on this trip.
The food all tasted the same to me I was glad to return home for a great meal. The burgers are not great the pizza was ok but the crust was always soggy, the dinning room was so so. We ate at the Painted Desert and paid extra twice... it was worth it to get fajitas and Fillet Mignon.
We are 33 and 36 the crowd was almost to old for us. The shows were good we enjoyed that! If you have any questions just email me
Old 12-05-2003, 06:54 AM

This was our first cruise and we booked a balcony on lido deck, it was great because there were no balconies above us! We were very pleased with the ship it was beautiful! Our two teenagers they had an interior on carib deck. My daughter is 16 and my son is 14 they loved this cruise they have there own "OFF LIMITS" area and a disco and we rarely saw them. They made lots of friends and want to go next year. We were not prepared for the constant art auctions and the daily "watch specials" and spa promotions... Our friends cruised Holland and were able to purchase liquor and bring it to there cabin NOT ON PRINCESS! we spent a fortune on wine/beer. The food was ok no great reviews here... we are from Texas so we like spice... we did not find any on this trip.
The food all tasted the same to me I was glad to return home for a great meal. The burgers are not great the pizza was ok but the crust was always soggy, the dinning room was so so. We ate at the Painted Desert and paid extra twice... it was worth it to get fajitas and Fillet Mignon.
We are 33 and 36 the crowd was almost to old for us. The shows were good we enjoyed that! If you have any questions just email me

Closed Thread