Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2008, 06:57 PM
Administrator

Wendy, now that I am focused once again, please make sure you take care of this tomorrow morning. The longer you wait, the more difficult this may be to resolve.

LisaP
Old 06-12-2008, 06:59 PM

Thanks lisa, been trying to resolve this problem since monday morning with my TA, only became really concern today when the cruiseline called me
wendy
Old 06-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Wendy, the hospitality rooms are set up for people with very early flights, so they have a comfortable place to relax, since it is too early for them to board the ship. You say your flight arrives at noon and it is my guess the people at the hospitality center have already, or are about to leave for Whittier. If your flight arrives at noon, you won't have your luggage and be ready to go until at least 1:00. So what they are telling you is that you will be too late for that bus.

But they will have greeters at every flight that has passengers for the ship that have booked the transfer. All you need to do is call Princess and make sure they have your flight number and arrival time, and that they have you on their list.

If you have the bus icon on your boarding pass and your cruise summary in the Cruise Personalizer lists you as having purchased the pre-cruise transfer, then you are in the system and all you need to do is have them confirm the time snd place with you.

Rick
Old 06-13-2008, 08:28 AM

The problems is resolved, no thanks to my TA, talked with princess again this am, they are wonderful to deal with, explained the situation, and they have put us on the manifest for leaving from the airport, they knew also there was no way to meet a shuttle anywere else, due to the time frame etc. and also because of traveling with a 80+ year old mother hehehehe, so a big Thank-You to everyone to help me to resolve this latest problem.
Hats off to a find group of ppl
Wendy
Old 06-13-2008, 10:27 AM
Good news, Wendy; and I'm glad to hear Princess treated you well.
Old 06-13-2008, 11:25 AM

footnote to my last posting, my TA called and told me she talked with Princess and they told her for me to "try" to get on a shuttle from airport, but if I couldn't just to take a taix downtown to convention center, explained to her again how that wouldn't work, so am going with princess cruiseline and what they told me and hope it all works out for the good when we get there. have a feeling my TA should take a few more course's on selling last min. cruises hehehehe
thanks again everyone, well let u know when I get back what happened
Wendy
Old 06-13-2008, 11:50 AM

I've never felt compelled to give this advice before on here but here goes... I think I'd look for a new agent for your next booking. It appears, to me anyway, that your agent either doesn't have a clue or doesn't care to do the extra work needed to get your situation resolved. You are back to square one with her latest advice. Hoping and assuming all will go smoothly. I really hope it does in fact go smoothly and expect it will. I'd just feel better if I were in your shoes if someone were telling me exactly what the process, time of meeting and exact location of meeting the transfer is after I arrived. Not, "if this happens, try this."

Cheers, Neil
Old 06-13-2008, 12:04 PM
Administrator

I have no problem suggesting that someone get a new agent - particularly if they have to do the agent's job and call around to fix problems.

Closed Thread

Tags
booking, catch, princess, review, reviews, shutte, shuttle, whittier