Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2003, 07:22 AM

Thanks for the input. Let me know about the onlie TA. There are so many options out there, it gets to be a bit much.

I guess you horror stories with anything, but we have time to decide.

Old 05-14-2003, 09:25 AM

Princess and Royal Caribbean are my favorite lines to sail and don't think you can go wrong with trying Princess!

I've sailed other lines, too and while the food and service was great on the Summit (Celebrity) overall I still like Princess and RCI better. I tried Celebrity because everyone raves about the Millenium class ships and I probably won't cruise with them again.

Overall my first choice will be Princess then RCI, they both suit my expectations and provide a more open, friendlier service, less reserved and robotic, just my feeling!

Enjoy, which ever cruise you choose!

Susie
Old 05-17-2003, 02:11 PM

We are thinking about booking on Princess, but our travel agents says the feed back he is getting is not flattering to PCL. They are trying to improve thier bottom line do to an inpending sale to Carnival or RCCL, thus service and quality of food has suffered. Any advice?

Nichlas R Schurr
Old 05-17-2003, 04:15 PM

Nick, it depends on the ship you are sailing - not just the cruise line - and on your own personal preferences. Let your T.A. know some clues about your lifestyle - casual/formal, active/relaxed, etc. What kind of food do you prefer? (If you are into Italian food, I'd give the edge to Princess.) I have heard both good & bad about every cruise line, and have decided it all comes down to people's individual preferences and also their expectations. (Bear that in mind when you read cruise reviews, but do read some.) Ask your T.A. what specific feedback she/he is getting that leads to their opinions, and if those clients are similar to you or not. That may help with the decision. Good luck!

Closed Thread