Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2007, 10:26 AM

I've emailed Princess 2 times in the last 2 months (Captains club) for a clarification about their ship board policies & have never received a answer. It wasn't phrased as a complaint but only a question. Is this typical for Princess not to reply to emails?
Old 10-08-2007, 12:26 PM

I'm not sure, I have never emailed them. I emailed Carnival 2 weeks ago and have not had a response either. Maybe it just takes a while to get through the thousands they receive daily. Maybe someone else has had an experience with email to Princess.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:54 PM

We get our travel agent to ask the questions. We usually get the answer within 24 hours.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:56 PM

You might try posting your policy question right here. Most of the time you are going to find that even strange questions have been asked and answered many times. The one question for which there is never an answer has to do with taking wine on-board. It seems like these policies change with the weather.

Hank
Old 10-08-2007, 08:50 PM

BLA BLA BLA, i like beauty and the beast lalalalalalala blah blah cutting and breeze
Old 10-09-2007, 03:45 AM

Quote:
You might try posting your policy question right here. Most of the time you are going to find that even strange questions have been asked and answered many times. The one question for which there is never an answer has to do with taking wine on-board. It seems like these policies change with the weather.

Hank
Thanks Hank, but I already did under "Priority Tender Embarkation" & only got one reply. We've been on numerous Princess cruises where we could board ASAP when the tenders were ready to go but on the last CP we were told we'd have to wait until the "tours" had finished boarding (Elite status). I was looking for a clarification from Princess & have never received a response back from them. Has anyone ever gotten back an email from them about any subject or do they just put that link on the web site to appease people for the moment.
Old 10-09-2007, 11:13 AM
I e-mailed a question for the "Captain's circle" as well about a month ago and I haven't gotten a response yet either.

Need some cruise help?
Old 10-09-2007, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Girl Forever:
BLA BLA BLA, i like beauty and the beast lalalalalalala blah blah cutting and breeze
Uhhh... what?
Old 10-09-2007, 03:41 PM

Hmmm, Perhaps attention deficit. Or --someone who needs to draw attention to themselves. Sad isn't it?
Old 10-09-2007, 05:51 PM

Actually, I emailed Princess twice with regard to buying liquor on-board for stateroom consumption. After receiving no replies, I finally sent a fax to the passenger service department, followed by a second request 10 days later. I finally received a reply and began an email dialog with someone in the Food and Beverage Dept. The exchange was quite pleasant once I made contact, but the policy information they provided was later rescinded by Princess before we sailed. My contact was nice enough to email me and let me know of the policy change. Since that time, I have adopted more of a policy of "don't ask permission, simply beg forgiveness" with respect to Princess policies.

Free Cruise Clocks

Closed Thread