Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2006, 08:25 AM

Raffles,

I have been tried many cruise lines, and been only with Princess since 1995. Reaching Elite status with the Captains Circle Club (return cruisers **excellent perks)
I love to travel, especially cruise.
One of the reasons I return back to Princess is overall quality & excellence. Not to mention to see all the friends I have met onboard.

Started out on the original Love Boat the Pacific Princess and built up gradually to the Grand Class ships. Most recently cruised on the new Crown Princess.

I think the others have covered some other important areas here too for a general overviews.

I have many cruise albums posted in my webshots link, take a look & see what Princess is like.

Good Luck & welcome

Cathy

Link to my webshots:
http://community.webshots.com/user/s...host=community
Old 11-19-2006, 09:35 PM
Banned

Thanks sunprincess. if you want to see some pics you should check some of mine out.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/73366376@N00/

Closed Thread

Tags
age, cruises, group, princess