Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2007, 03:37 PM

i was going to take the Diamond Princess from LA to Hawai'i in sept. '07.... but then i found out they charge me 3,200 to go as a single...rather than the 1,600 that was listed (for double occupancy apparantly).

I need to know how to find people to share a room with me...so can can get the 1,600 price.

thanks.
Old 04-25-2007, 07:19 PM

There are basically two ways to do this:
1) convince a friend or relative to go with you
2) join with a group (or start a group) of at least 20 people who plan to take the cruise you want, and arrange the singles in the group into roommates

I always recommend working with a travel agent, but especially in the second case, as handling a group yourself will be extremely difficult! (Many, many variables involved.)
Old 04-27-2007, 02:58 PM

Option 1 on Karen's list is the best option. Imagine 15 days on a cruise with the wrong roomie. A freight-train snorer, a problem with flatulence, bad hygene? No telling what you'll end up with if you don't choose your own cabin partner or pony up the add'l and you'll have more room and if single, a place to bring special friends.

Cheers, Neil

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, houston, partner