Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2007, 11:10 AM

Good morning. We have 2 mini-suites on the November 10th sailing on the Golden..port side on the Dolphin deck..D118/120. Are there any problems with being that far forward? My daughter gets a little motion sickness, but she was fine in our cabin all the way aft on the Sapphire. Is there more motion up front? And how are the balconies on this deck? I know they will be exposed, but are they any bigger than the balconies in the standard rooms? Thank you
Old 09-09-2007, 12:45 PM
Good morning to you. If you were up higher, say on Baja or Aloha deck, you might notice a little more motion all the way forward as compared to midship; but on Dolphin deck the difference would be hardly noticeable. Your daughter has nothing to worry about.

The balconies are much larger than the standard balcony cabins. The cabins on Caribe deck are the largest of the standard balcony cabins; and the mini-suite balconies are much larger than the Caribe deck balconies. Ours had two chairs, two recliners, and two small tables.

Have a wonderful cruise.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:59 PM

Thank you so much f-mattox!!!...you have put my concerns to rest :thumb. This board is wonderful!!
Old 09-09-2007, 06:07 PM
On reviewing my post, I realize I made a mistake in the second paragraph. I stated, "The cabins on Caribe deck are the largest . . ."; What I meant to say was, the balconies on Caribe deck are the largest of the standard balcony cabins.

That's what I get for trying to squeeze in a post at work. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.
Old 09-09-2007, 06:41 PM

No worries, I knew what you meant...thank you again!!

Closed Thread

Tags
cruises, d118, gold, golden, mini, minisuite, princess, review, reviews, suite, suites