Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2006, 07:25 AM

I am a die-hard Princess fan, and am planning our 9th cruise with Princess in March. Never had a bad cruise, and have always enjoyed ourselves tremendously. I have no intention of checking out a different cruise line, at least at this point in time.

My bitch has to do with the bridge cams you can find on the Princess website. Beautiful live shots (1/2 screen)from all the Princess ships, no matter where they are across the globe.

I live in Alberta Canada where it is cold and we have tons of snow. I love to check out the webcams to feel good etc.

Have you ever looked at the webcams on the Crystal web site? They are spectacular, (full screen)and by far better than those on the Princess website. I called Princess to make the suggestion, but nobody seemed to care.

Any thoughts out there?
Old 12-24-2006, 08:16 AM

Just a comment on the web cams- They're very deceiving pictures. Although the cameras might look inviting the wind chill factor can really deter people from using the top deck especially on a Pacific cruise this time of year.
If enough people complain about their site they might do something about it.
Old 12-24-2006, 07:47 PM
Good point, RichC;
if they can show location and GMT, they can surely show air temperature and wind velocity and direction.
I also wish they would clean the cameras more often; the Sapphire Princess camera has had the same smudge on it for months now. And on some the color is really good and some it is all washed out. Island, Regal, and Sun Princess seem to have the best pictures.
Old 12-25-2006, 12:16 PM
Administrator

I'd like a pool bar cam!
Old 12-25-2006, 12:45 PM
I'll bet CrazyCruiser or Mr.O has one installed that he is not telling us about!

Closed Thread