Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 07:35 AM

ive been on many cruises most recently holland amercian line , what schould i expect
Old 06-16-2008, 07:46 AM

Hi echo, welcome to Cruise-Chat. Not sure what you are looking for with your question. If you're asking about what kind of a ship the Golden Princess is. She's big, and beautiful. If you're asking about Princess, they're our favorite cruise line so far. We've been on HAL, NCL, RCL, Carnival, Costa, and Princess. Their ships are immaculate, the food (in my opinion) is superb, and their service is amazing. If you could be a little more specific, we might be able to better answer you. Best wishes and once again, welcome aboard!
Old 06-16-2008, 08:01 AM

I was on the Golden Princess in January. It was as Penny says. It has a lot of activities and the crew interacted a lot with passengers. The passenger mix is younger than the normal passenger mix on HAL. Both are good cruise lines.
Old 06-16-2008, 04:18 PM
Hello echo, and welcome from me also. I have been a happy Princess customer for 30+ years. I recently took a cruise on Holland America (because of the itinerary, not because of any dissatisfaction with Princess). In all honesty I must say I found the food to be a bit better and the service a little more refined on HAL. But I think the Princess ships are a bit more elegant. But then some here like the Princess cuisine better. You can't go wrong either way. If you liked HAL, I'm sure you will like Princess. And I believe Princess is still the best value for your cruise dollar.

Rick
Old 06-20-2008, 11:45 AM

Another vote for Princess. We have been on Grand Princess twice, (sister ship to Golden)once in 2000 and once 2007. Both times were great, but we also feel that Princess is doing a better job with everything. So I would definitely book it!!

Emerald Princess-11/30/08
Celebrity Century-1/8/09

Closed Thread

Tags
chat, christmas, cruise, forums, golden, line, princess, review