Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2005, 01:06 PM

We are 3 adults traveling in Sept 06 to Alaska (south from Whittier to Vancouver) on the Coral Princess. Is there sufficient room for 3 people in a mini suite? Any suggestions for choosing a cabin(s) and the deck would be greatly appreciated. It's been 20 years since our last cruise.
Old 10-20-2005, 09:45 AM

We sailed on the Coral in February 2005. We did not have a minisuite, so I'm sorry that I can't answer that particular question; however, I would like to tell you that you will be sailing on probably THE NICEST Princess ship in the fleet. The Coral is subtley elegant...lots of wood paneling. The Atrium is really lovely. That was our fourth Princess cruise, and we find all Princess ships to be superior to other lines, but the Coral will delight you! We will be sailing on her twin sister ship, the Island Princess to Hawaii in February 2006.
You will have a wonderful voyage!
Old 10-27-2005, 10:11 AM

Thanks for the info. I just found out last week that we will be sailing in the opposite direction, therefore, we will be on the Island Princess. Being the sister ship of the Coral Princess, I am confident that it will be just as lovely as you describe. I hope your cruise in February will be just as wonderful!

Closed Thread

Tags
cabin, choose, coral, princess