Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2002, 07:05 PM
Banned

I for one do not really care to stop at any more islands. I just like to sail. Basically after being on one island you have been to all of them. You got to see our water fall, rain forest, beach, rock formation etc. For the most part it is nothing but a revenue maker for the "tourist traps" and the local economy on the islands. I can appreciate anyone being dissappointed by not stopping at an island because you booked your trip according to these stops; but I do believe that the cruise lines would stop if possible because they do generate revenue on these islands by selling tours. Also don't you think that it is cheaper for them to be docked than to sail? I know that I would be really disappointed if the ship did not stop at St Thomas if it was scheduled because of the fantastic duty free items but I guess that is the chance you have to take.

I guess the question is what do you want the cruise line to do because of this so called "deception"? If you look in the terms and condtions they are in their rights. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Closed Thread

Tags
change, cjtraveler, cruise, cruisescancellation, find, intinerary, itinerary, line, princess, recent, scammer, ships