Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2005, 11:27 PM

Hubby and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary with this sail out of galveston in November 06. We got a caribe balcony room reserved (not a minisuite, but BA category) in the middle part of the ship and I'm so excited to maybe see pictures of all of these rooms. So far I see pictures posted of a lot of cruises and rooms, and I just don'w know which one is our. Id does seem funny that the princess website uses the same pictures for all of a certain type of cabin, inside, outside view, outside balcony, minisuite, without showing the difference between the categories. Are all balcony rooms really 214 square feet? Does that include the bahtroom and the balcony? I was told the balcony was anywhere from 8x8 to 10x10. Again, i don't want to know these things to worry about them, I want to know these things to picture what it is I'm so excited about . Once again, woo hoo!
Old 01-03-2006, 06:59 PM

Lday Vidora,

If you are intrested in pictures of the Grand Princess, go to http://www.webshots.com and do a search for Grand Princes, you will see all sorts of pics of the ship, inside and out.

KC Cruiser
Old 01-03-2006, 07:41 PM
Administrator

Hi Lady Vidora,

We were in a BA cabin on Diamond Princess, a near-sister to Grand Princess. It was nice being on Caribe Deck as the balcony was large (10x10 sounds about right, although I didn't measure), and it was about 1/2 covered and 1/2 open. The interior was about 200 square feet, yet it was set up in such a way that we had plenty of storage for clothing. I do recommend bringing an over-the-door bag for the bathroom, though, as there wasn't a whole lot of shelf space.

The balcony was large enough to accommodate a small table and 3 chairs, two small loungers, and side table.

I have two photos of our cabin - click below:

BA Cabin (This was taken about 1/2-way into the cabin. Behind me, and out of view, are the bathroom and a closet with lots of hanging space. The mirror over the bed shows what is on the wall opposite the sleeping area.)

BA Balcony

Closed Thread

Tags
grandtips