Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2003, 07:40 AM

is it worth more for a cat aa or ab mini suite over a cat ac or ad mini suite, or are these cabins the same size and are the balconies all the same or are some of them more private?? thanks jeff
Old 03-04-2003, 07:40 AM

is it worth more for a cat aa or ab mini suite over a cat ac or ad mini suite, or are these cabins the same size and are the balconies all the same or are some of them more private?? thanks jeff
Old 07-12-2003, 07:06 AM

Hi Jeff,

We had a cat. AC on the Grand and we had plenty of room. I believe we were on the Caribe Deck and I remember the deck was very exposed, no privacy. But the room itself was nice and long. I think the AA or AB mini-suite will give you more privacy on the deck if I recall.

Any ways have a "Grand Time"..........
Debi
Old 07-12-2003, 07:25 PM

All of the mini's on the Grand are pretty much the same (there are two category AD cabins listed that have shower only and no tub). Other than that the interior of the mini suites are identical. The only covered mini suites would be in the AD category towards the aft of the ship.
The only difference in the categories is the location, nothing else. If you don't care where the cabin is located, I would suggest booking the least expensive category.

Best of Luck
Toto
Old 07-15-2003, 05:53 AM

Several of the A class categories (Dolphin Deck??) have balconies that are semi exposed. However, the balcony is also twice as deep so there's your tradeoff. I guess it depends on how much you want people looking down at you, which for most people I'd guess wouldn't be a problem.

Closed Thread