Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 05:57 AM

My cousin and I (2 girls) are considering the Crown Princess in March. Has anyone been on this ship recently? She is a first-time cruiser and I want to make sure she has a great experience. My husband and I last cruised on the Golden in 2002 and loved every minute. Thanks for your help!
Old 01-08-2009, 12:22 PM
I have not been on Crown Princess recently, but I have been on several Princess ships since '02, most recently in October, and I think one thing you can count on with Princess is a consistency of quality and service throughout the line.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:25 PM

Hi mb0620,
I will be sailing on the Crown in 3 days, on Sunday, Jan. 11th. You call yourselves, girls so you may be looking at things from a different perspective than me.
My friend and I are 2 women with grown children and she is also a first time cruiser.
I will try to compile a bit of a review to write up when I come back. But honestly, I'm sure you will have a great experience especially when your friend gets a look at the ship from the inside for the first time. Just make sure to book a balcony for a great first- thing-in-the-morning experienc!

Also,has anyone heard if penny is back and how her holiday cruise was?
Old 01-08-2009, 12:53 PM
I think Penny's cruise was 2 weeks and she left on the 23rd; we should be hearing from her any time.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:19 PM

Thanks -- will look forward to seeing your review! Actually, we "girls" are 57 and 47, so I'm sure we'll be on the same "wavelength!" It's reassuring to hear that Princess' long tradition of service excellence has been maintained.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:17 AM

My first cruise was on the Crown Princess in 2007. I have nothing else to compare it to, but if I had to rate 10 categories I'd give each a 10. The service was top-notch, the food was outstanding, the crew friendly, the ship clean and sparkly......in fact it made such an impression I'm afraid of trying another cruise line!
Old 01-09-2009, 12:45 PM

Hi all,
We're back What a fantastic little ship. We were rocking and a rolling the first few days, 10-20' seas. mb0620, I think you will find Princess one of the best. I haven't sailed on the Crown, but have seen her in port. She's a beauty. Princess ships are always in great shape, they work on them non-stop. The service has been impeccable and the food has been some of the best. Can't wait to read travel bugs' review. I'll post a quick review and a link to pictures shortly. I can really tell you, this one was a fabulous experience!

Closed Thread

Tags
crown, cruise, cruises, forums, mediterranean, post, princess, recent, reviews, ship