Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Princess Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2008, 11:42 AM

I have never cruised and just signed my family on the princess Dec 21-27th cruise-basically I am tired of christmas shopping-we are going to Mexico-(cabo, puerto villarta and mazatlan)-I have a 21yr old-18 and 16 and then my husband and myself-how many dress clothes do we need to wear and bring-what shore excursions do you suggest-my kids have learning disabilities-great kids-functional but very naive-what night life on the ship is best for them??? Thanks-I really have no idea what I am doing-other than its been a stressful year and I thought this would be an easy holiday
Old 07-19-2008, 12:25 PM

Hi Chunt1010, Welcome to cruise-chat! You'll have two formal nights during your cruise. I'll leave the excursion ideas to those who cruise those ports regularly or have done so recently.

Much of the entertainment is family oriented so you can attend the shows as a family. If they want some time away, there is supervision by the staff at the teen center and other youth oriented activities so no worries. You'll get a daily list of entertainment and activities you can look through. It'll be in your cabin every evening when you return from dinner for planning the following day. Don't worry too much about planning in detail for these options, just see what everybody wants to do from the list provided each day.

A cruise will really help relieve the stresses of life and you'll come back without the stress level you left with. Have a great vacation and give us some feedback when you return.

Cheers, Neil
Old 07-21-2008, 06:20 AM

Hi chunt1010, welcome to Cruise-Chat. I hope you enjoy Princess as much as we do, they're our favorite line, so far. What a fantastic way to spend your holidays. Princess will give you a little gift on Christmas evening. Last time we had a stocking with some candy in it. The ships are beautifully decorated, so make sure to bring some extra memory cards or film. I haven't done your itinerary, so can't help you on shore excursions. I know that itinerary is great for shopping and history. I'm sure there are others on our board that have taken your itinerary and can offer some great suggestions. Have a wonderful cruise, and once again, welcome aboard!

Closed Thread

Tags
cruises, holiday